Monday, February 18, 2008

Big Baby

I had heard a variation on this somewhere else--and chuckled at the time--but last night Natalia said it on her own.

Natalia: "Mommy, I'm really upset that you wouldn't snuggle me last night. I really wanted you and you hurt my feelings."

Me: "Honey, I can't cuddle you every night after we read stories. I needed to go spend time with Daddy."

Natalia: "You snuggled him and not me. It's not fair!"

Me: "Natalia, sometimes Daddy wants to be snuggled, too."

Natalia: [thinking about it] "Big baby."

5 comments:

Tina in CT said...

That is so cute. Little Boo

Rachael said...

My kids always want to have sleep-overs in each other's rooms and use against me that "well, you and daddy get to have a sleep-over, NOT FAIR!"

Tina in CT said...

Love your comment, Rachel!

Christine said...

How precious! :)

Debi said...

they are big babies aren't they...those daddies...UGH