Sunday, March 16, 2008

Avatars (I Can't Believe I Know the Word, not to Mention How to Make One...)

Check out the Voki avatars (virtual people) on my sidebar that the girls and I recently made. It's free, fun and quite easy!

Katya was a little confused about her grade--she'd be in second grade in the USA--and Natalia isn't having trouble breathing; she just has a cold. She's quite cute, though! Natalia was a little "pop culture" obsessed when she recorded hers; she'd been dancing around to the High School Musical soundtracks for a while.

5 comments:

Tina in CT said...

These are great! I can hear your voices whenever I'm really missing you!

garnet said...

I noticed yours when you first put it up and thought it was really cute -- so I looked into them myself. Only problem -- I'd choose the exact same picture for mine (though I'd probabaly give her green eyes)!

How old is Katya that she'd be in second grade? I was thinking she was seven but obviously I could be wrong. On the other hand, I must confess I'm not terribly up on what year a child enters school. Larissa turned seven in October and she's a first-grader.

Rachael said...

OMG, your avatars are adorable! I love that you can hear your voices. I am cracking up at Katya's when she said, "my sister's okay...unfortunately".

Tina in CT said...

Rachel,

I agree with Katya's comment and remarked about it when my daughter called me today.

I don't think she meant it that way as she is so sweet.

Annie said...

It was so fun to hear your voice!!! I haven't listened to the girls yet - that's next!