Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How's this for Multi-Tasking?

Task #1: Natalia needed to practice her spelling words.

Task #2: I needed to get them both in the bath.

Task #3: I needed to do something to help them not be sad that they don't see their dad in the evening almost every night.

Ta-DAH!

Bath crayons are the BEST! Now Chris will see their messages when he takes a shower in the morning. I used to have to to bring back bath crayons from the USA (Crayola brand), but now I can get them from a wonderful British store called Early Learning Center at any of their Moscow locations! (They wash off sooooo easily, I promise! DON'T use the brand by Leeho sold here; they do NOT wash off).

6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Great idea! It'll be a nice surprise for Chris in the morning.

Annie said...

What fun! And super multi-tasking!

Katya said...

We had a glass shower in NC and I used to leave silly faces and notes on it using soap. (If you write with soap on a steamed up shower -- the next time you shower the soapy parts won't get steamed up).

And i can second that not ALL shower crayons come off easily! Whatever brand I bought the kids stained the grout!

Tina in CT said...

I see that Natalia wrote Mum - so cute - from her British preschool!

garnet said...

Definitely need to try and find some of these this summer. The kids had a lot of fun with bath paints, but they didn't really work well enough to make much of a design.

bleeding espresso said...

OK I didn't even know Bath Crayons existed--what a great idea! I love blogs :)