Monday, April 7, 2008

Ready for Spring

"This is nice, Mommy." I think the following pictures express their feelings way better than my words ever could!

The girls spent all of Saturday and Sunday afternoons outside playing at various parks. They love this one, Park Trubyetsky, because of the super paths for riding their scooters. It's great that they both are head-over-heels for their scooters; I'm so thankful to not have to lug around bicycles... (That being said, we will get Katya a new bike very soon. She outgrew her old one and they'll both be excited to ride without training wheels). Is it just me, or does Natalia look a little like Jennifer Garner in those close-up shots?

7 comments:

Tina in CT said...

In the side one, she really does!

Rachael said...

We had a beautiful springlike day yesterday too. The kids were outside all day. It was great.

Both girls look really sweet in the pictures.

You sure do have a lot of nice parks to visit!

garnet said...

I love seeing kids riding on scooters. I need to remind myself more often that we are very blessed here to basically be living in a park that the kids can ride all around on using whatever today's choice of a vehicle is.

And, yes, I think she does look like her.

Anonymous said...

Actually, and I've been meaning to say this for a while, I believe that Talia looks just like Rachel Ray. Seriously! They both have that "what am I up to now?" twinkle in their eyes and everything : ) I see a commericial for her almost everyday and I always think of Talia. That, and I am partial to the name... ; )

Jeannie

Nataliya said...

Looks like Katya and Natalia really enjoyed the spring day! I hope the babushkas in park didn't give you a hard time seeing the girls lying on the ground :)

Annie said...

Just goes to show! I've found that weather in Moscow and Lansing, Michigan usually parallel one another. This weekend we had our first Yahoo! spring moments, too! Though, not being apartment dwellers, leaf raking took the place of park-playing.

Tami said...

What great pics of the girls. They are so cute!