Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Scattergories


It's harder than it looks!

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... they have to be real places, names, things... nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl.

And to any of you who feel so inspired... Consider yourselves t-t-tagged!

1. What is your name: Tamara

2. Vehicle: Toyota (ours is!)

3. City: Tula (not far from Moscow; they make yummy decorative gingerbread), Tivoli (at this time of year I yearn to be at the Villa d'Este there, outside of Rome...) or Trastevere (Thinking of Tivoli instantly brought this part of Rome to mind... I adore the winding streets, cobblestones, teeny pizzerias and cafes...especially at sunset and first thing in the morning).

4. Boy's Name: Thomas

5. Girl's Name: Talia

6. Beverage: tall latte (does that count?? Just can't bring myself to put down "tea"... and mine would really be a "venti"...)

7. Occupation: teacher

8. Something you wear: t-shirts (preferably J. Jill on final markdown)

9. Food: tacos (As long as I can find cheddar cheese, we have the fixings for taco salads every week. LOVE 'em).

10. Something found in a bathroom: toilet paper (Well, let's just assume it's not a public toilet here...)

11. Reason for Being Late: traffic (!!!!! Jeannie, you KNEW I'd say that!)

12. Author: Tolstoy (I loved War and Peace and Anna Karenina).

13. Something You Shout: Тупой!! ("Tu-poy," as in "dumb, idiotic" to other drivers who can't hear me, anyway... Never really need to shout "tupaya" since women always drive so well...)

14. Animal: hmmm... first thought was "таракан," ("tarakan," as in "cockroach"), but we got rid of the last bunch of them a year ago... How about... tiger? (Can't help but think of Madeline saying, "Poo poo!" "to the tiger in the zoo"). Or... "такса," ("taksa," as in "dachshund")?

15. Body part: toes (hmm... summer's coming... really need a pedicure...)

16. Store: Target (Chris is going there this week while he's in Colorado! It even has a Starbucks, Holly!)

17. Hobby: travel (Just not the return trip to Moscow when I'm loaded down with a zillion suitcases).

18. Color: turquoise

19. Place: theater

20. Word to describe you: tired!

3 comments:

Nataliya said...

It's not fair :) I can't think about anything that starts with "N"! T is much easier :)

It's funny about shouting "tupoy" at the other drivers. My word of choice in this situation is "kozel" :)

MMrussianadoption said...

hi, i just found your blog and I cant wait to go back in the archives. I will try this on my next post

Annie said...

Terrific! I (finally) did one! No word game can go unattempted. Can you believe I've been so busy that I had to go back to "Older Posts" to find where I left off!