Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Stop Taking Pictures of Naked Women! NOW!!!"

Before you bring your kids to the gym, you might want to check out what's in their pockets. And think long and hard about what you find.

Because even if you can't see a problem with the contents, kids have a knack for figuring out new ways to use old things that could be just a WEE bit problematic.

That pretend cell phone from Build-a-Bear?

When wielded by a five-year-old running through the changing room at the gym, pretending to take pictures with it of all the ladies in varying degrees of undress, it just might start a riot...

And you thought Russian babushki are at their most fierce when they think you haven't dressed your kids warmly enough? Hah! You should see their faces when they think you've saved a picture of their naked asses on your cell phone.

10 comments:

Annie said...

Ha! I needed a laugh! How funny!

Tami said...

Wha-HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I'm soooo glad it was you and not me. I needed that belly laugh today. ;)

MamaPoRuski said...

LOL! They'll think twice before pinching her cheeks from now on!

Rachael said...

I can picture it now. Ha!

Muddy said...

LOL!

garnet said...

Thanks for the morning laugh! This is hillarious.

Nataliya said...

That's absolutely hilarious!

kate said...

i'm not a gym-goer. BUT we've had reports by north american friends that the ladies here walk around completely in the buff...and apply deodorant in VERY different places.

HRH said...

OMG. That is super funny. I had never thought of that being a problem.

I have a little something for you at my place.

Tina in CT said...

I can just picture Natalia doing that with her little smirky grin! What will the girls think up next?