Friday, June 13, 2008

Lasagne... YUM! (So Long, Rachael Ray...) Part 1


Move over, Rachael Ray...


There's a new chef in town! (Some of you have remarked in the past that Natalia even looks like Rachael...)


And she loves cooking just much as you do!


She helped me make dinner on Wednesday and did a great job assembling all the layers.



A bunch of you have been asking me for my lasagne recipe for a while... I'll share it with you in Part 2 of this post, along with the roasted vegetable bolognese sauce you need to make first. Before I get into the nuts and bolts of the recipes, here's Natalia's "Food TV" debut, a lesson about lasagne that shows you just how easy it is:


video

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

See!!! I told you how much Talia looks like Rachel Ray - uncanny!!! Looks yummy - looking forward to eating some of this in Coloradao (hint hint!)

miss you!
jeannie

Tina in CT said...

I can taste it just looking at it and remembering how good it is. Can you make one when you are here next month?

The pictures of Natalia are so cute but then how could they not be with such a pretty cook? The voice did not work for me here but I'll try it at home tonight.

garnet said...

So cute. How lucky you are to have such great help.

Tina in CT said...

Please download these pictures to Ofoto as I will want to scrap them. I even have Jolee stickers that will be perfect and I have paper in mind too. Who'd have thunk that I'd end up like this - a scrapping fanatic! The girls will thank me when they are grown up and fighting over all the scrapbooks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Natalia looks more cute and more professional in my opinion!
Olga

Rachael said...

Those pictures of Natalia are adorable! The lasagne looks great too...looking forward to the recipe!