Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Making the Piano Pretty...


These are all the smiley face stickers that Natalia used to "make the piano pretty"... A colorful face for each white key...

My mother-in-law had placed four of those stickers on the piano to help a student during a lesson. Natalia thought she'd complete the task....

Luckily they came off easily and my mother-in-law took it all in stride! Natalia was proud to do such a good job cleaning up...


I made sure that she knew the Italian violin does NOT need a make-over...!!

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Good that the stickers came off so easily. I'd hate to think of what would have happened to the Italian violin though.

I recognize the dress.

Tina in CT said...

Has Katya been playing the piano while you've been there. I wish I'd been able to hear her play when she was here.

Annie said...

I used to WRITE on the keys with pencil...whatevery might be useful - the word that would be sung as that note was played, the name of the key...whatever worked! You might guess that I am not a pianist today.

garnet said...

Stickers always found over everything here as well. Some things they come off of more easily than others. I'm still working on those glued to the dresser.