Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ya-hoo! Rockin' Out during the 3-D Hannah Montana Concert


Last night was the "Hannah Montana: Best of Both Worlds Concert" in 3-D on Disney Channel. It's so rare that my kids actually get to be in America when there's something cool going on... We embraced it whole-heartedly, picking up enough pairs of the free 3-D glasses at Walmart for the whole family.


While I doubt my in-laws will be rushing out to purchase any Miley Cyrus music, we all did have fun watching the concert together...


Even the pups.


Here is Katya and my favorite song, "Let's Dance." 


4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Princess Beatrice looks so funny with the 3D glasses on while Bravo looks so cool.

I tried them on but found them annoying with the wide strip in the middle. Switched back to Father of the Bride.

Annie said...

wow. I can't believe Anastasia let us miss that!

garnet said...

Oh, the dog pictures are hilarious!

Tami said...

Anya and I watched the show. She was mesmerized. Maddie couldn't sit still long enough to watch it. ;) I like that song too.