Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good Luck Chasing that Perp...



This police officer walked by me last week. 

(See! I have found my new small camera to be handy... And I would NOT have captured this picture otherwise... The irony, however, of my posting about my new camera and all the new blogging it would bring--only to be followed by weeks of silence--does not escape me...)


Note the MINI skirt and heels (trust me, they're spiked). Oh--and the gun on her hip (underneath her purses in a holster).

I sure feel safe!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, that is hilarious. I wonder if she was off duty?

Rachael said...

Only in Russia.

Tina in CT said...

I'm hoping she was off duty. She should be NOT in a mini skirt but slack and wearing sturdy, tie boots.

Yes, only in Moscow.

Tami said...

Who needs to pack heat?! That outfit will stop them dead in their tracks! ;>P HA!

Annie said...

This is why I LOVE your blog.

garnet said...

I'm so glad you included the close-up picture because at first I was totally lost. Cop? What cop?

Too funny.