Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busted!


Hmmm... 

And as if I couldn't piece together this little mystery...


Busted.

At least it's easier to nab Katya for using my camera...

Imagine my surprise in 2004 when I uploaded my pictures and FOR THE LIFE OF ME couldn't figure out what exactly was in one rather odd close-up... A little blurry, white and brown...

Oh, of course. That would be my two-year-old Natalia trying to help her scrapbooking mother... OF COURSE I would want a picture of the first time she had pooped in the potty all by herself... 

I passed on that layout idea...! 

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I remember your telling me about that picture. Thank goodness Natalia did not drop your digital camera in the toilet.

How your kids think up these things baffles me at times.

Tami said...

Whaaa-haaa-haaa! Okay. I have to admit, that one made me laugh out loud! :) Where do these kids come up with these ideas. And better yet...were WE that bad when we were kids?! Personally, I don't think so. I was NEVER that creative! :)

Tina in CT said...

Tami (WY Tami),

I know my daughter was never that "creative" when she was little (thank goodness). I remember laughing when I first heard of Natalia's photographic episode.

Tami's (as in Moscowmom)Mom

Anonymous said...

Creative, I am not sure, but bad I was!
Well, does not her mother takes pictures constantly of most interesting things she sees? And I bet Tamara says - Look, how wonderful!
So, Natalia is just a very good student.
Olga