Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Performance at Natalia's School



This evening the kids at Natalia's school put on a sweet little presentation for the parents. 

I say "little" because two other times per year these young children put on MASSIVE performances that last at least an hour, with all lines memorized, all roles wonderfully acted, excellent choreography and dancing, good blocking on stage, super costumes, and great songs. You would NEVER believe that the kids are ages two to six. NEVER. Past shows have been Mary Poppins, Cinderella, Russian fairy tales, etc. 

You'll see Natalia dance in two numbers and sing a cute song. She peers out from behind the "curtain" at one point and keeps mouth, "Te quiero mucho, mucho, mucho, Mamá" ("I love you so, so much" in Spanish) to me... So cute!

I took these pictures of the mural that the children created in the art room; isn't it pretty?


Natalia did much of the work on this part of the wall. I'm not ready to let her paint the murals in their bedroom, though! I will be doing that next week...


It was such a busy day for Natalia that this is what I saw when I finished clearing the table and washing our the few dishes we had used:


That's right. Sound asleep. Oh, to fall asleep that easily!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute performance!

And...you have pumpkins! Weren't you pining for pumpkins last year?

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful show. And Natalia is welcome to paint all the walls in my house!
Olga

Tina in CT said...

Where did you find pumpkins - US Embassy?

Poor little Boo - so tired.

I can't view the video at home or work.

Tina in CT said...

P.S. Love the murals at Natalia's school. Some talented kids.

Tina in CT said...

I was able to view the video that you emailed. What a cute little performance and wish I could have been there. What was the story? Nice looking school.