Monday, October 13, 2008

Bidet in between Classes, Anyone?

My internet was out this weekend for the past day and a half, just when I had a bunch of material to post...

I've taken lots of pictures this past week and have so much to share!

First of all, thanks for all the responses to my culinary wish list! Severine, I'll have to go check out Auchon for those sweet potatoes! YAY!

I made my favorite chicken stock last night and tonight we'll have homemade chicken noodle soup, the girls' favorite. Tomorrow I'll make chicken pot pie with some of that stock. I'll save the rest of the stock for another night. When I get home tonight, I'll post the stock recipe because it rocks. Sure, it takes 4 1/2 hours, but it's worth every minute...

Now... back to the title of my post, which I'm sure piqued your interest!


Random, yes. Appropriate for my blog? Perhaps not. But COME ON, people! We may not have easy access to copiers, staplers, scissors, etc. at my school... But our bottoms sure are clean! (Truthfully, I have no idea if anyone actually uses it. Who has time? I mean, I don't even have a lunch period!)

4 comments:

Annie said...

It all looks quite clean and nice. I don't see any TP though - is this a [high-class] substitute?

Tina in CT said...

EEEUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

do you remember bathroom buddy? so you go on to live the tale!

Anonymous said...

Are they preparing for Chinese invasion?
Olga