Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here We Go Again...



This is what Natalia looked like as we waited for Katya at school this evening. She has theater club until 7 p.m. on Mondays, so it's a long day (but she wouldn't want to miss a single minute of it!). 


Yup. SOUND asleep. 

Right now? at 1:53 a.m.? Not so asleep. WIDE awake. The two of them were like wild animals until I finally got Katya to sleep at 1. To think that that now seems "early"...! 

Yay... Time to get up in four and a half hours... I had SO much work when I got back to school today that I'm only just now finishing it all. (It would have gone much more quickly, however, if I hadn't been playing "sleep sheriff" all evening...)

6 comments:

Tami said...

Poor baby. Jet lag is the worst. Hope you're back to normal soon. Do you try Melatonin?

Annie said...

Ilya has NEVER normalized. Right when I think all is OK, things go "bad" again. I got up for my Koreans yesterday morning at 3:30 and Ilya was just going to bed! So, he's a LITTLE hard to get up at 6:30!

Tina in CT said...

Going to bed at 3:30!!!! How does he function all day in school?

Annie said...

Tina - he doesn't. Often I can't get him to go - can't wake him up, and the teachers tell me he falls asleep (looks rather like the photo on this post, I expect!)

Tina in CT said...

Annie,

Can the pediatrician/psychologist have some paths to try to get him on a normal sleep pattern?

Tina

technology said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
costume jewelry