Saturday, January 17, 2009

Make-Over in Progress...

I want to figure out how to install a repetitive background outside of the cream box of text. Does anyone know how to do that? 

By the way, www.scrapblog.com (where I designed the header) keeps malfunctioning and my blog header has errors in it that shouldn't be there: there shouldn't be any white line showing vertically next to the green ribbon border, and the blue cross stitches should be 50/50 over the cream and red papers... I'll try to save it again tomorrow and see if it works properly...

After all the effort, I might then just go back to the look I had last night... With this header and a light blue background...


Any votes out there? I changed it because I thought the cream background would make it easier to read. 

6 comments:

Tami said...

Hmmm...I don't know. I love them both! :) I have no idea how to change the background, other than to change the color - and obviously you have that down as well. If you find out, could you let me know?

Annie said...

Sometimes I like simple. Much easier to read.

I redid my header a few weeks ago (and you KNOW how LONG that takes!) and I cannot get it to publish! I'm so frustrated. I hate to risk taking time to re-do it again, with the same result...

Tina in CT said...

I like the blue background with yesterday's header but like today's too.

Call me Sun. or tonight late (going to Diane's to scrap now - 5:30 PM Sat.) as I have several questions.

Lisa said...

I like last night's header and the cream background. No clue how to create the side pieces you're looking for though!

Rachael said...

Hey, I can help you with the strips on the side thing. I figured it out at one point. But, I'll have to play around to remember how, and then I'll email you. I did it for Natalie, so I'll look at her template. But...will have to wait til tomorrow. My house is about to be overrun with 12 year olds and then I'm taking them all to play laser tag.

kate said...

i think the pix you have up now are cuter than the ones on the pink background.