Friday, February 27, 2009

iiiiiiiiiii-yay yay! Yippee!


I was shocked to find this little bear and these goodies waiting on the kitchen table table this morning, tucked inside a gold bag. Chris took this picture of it all at his office yesterday while he charged and loaded up my new... I PHONE!!!!!

OH MY!!!! I *NEVER* asked for one, even considered it! Clutzy me? Yikes, I'm even scared to hold it!!! They're also a lot more expensive in Russia, but if you buy one elsewhere and hack it so it can work on a Russian network, then you can never upgrade the software -- so that doesn't really make sense.

I am so, so thankful. 

(The phone is how I was able to sneak a picture of the shoe-cover "gumball machine" inside a Russian hospital today!)

6 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

How fun to have an iPhone. I too love them but am afraid to buy one as I would lose it or accidentally have it drop out of my pants into the toilet. Done both, so only cheap phones for this gal.

Tami said...

How fun! I've admired them from afar, but never had the courage to buy one....Maddie has already tossed in her toy box with her baby dolls. That was fun...desperately digging through a toy box trying to find my Palm before the caller hung up! :)

Tami said...

How fun! I've admired them from afar, but never had the courage to buy one....Maddie has already tossed in her toy box with her baby dolls. That was fun...desperately digging through a toy box trying to find my Palm before the caller hung up! :)

Tina in CT said...

I think you need to have a cord attached to it and your wrist.

What tune does it play?

Annie said...

Ah....how sweet, how romantic. what a lovely gift.

Rachael said...

Is this make-up for the crummy birthday?!