Friday, March 13, 2009

Marketing in Moscow...


THAT is how you get people to check out the new ipods... In their myriad of colors... Ahhh, Russia.

Very young women in skimpy dresses are how you sell just about anything around here! They'll be at the grocery store, dressed in outfits that somehow resemble the packaging of whatever they're hawking... Alcohol, cigarettes, children's yogurt, potato chips... 

I have SO much more to post... Responses to your comments about yesterday's post about the traffic cops, Part 2 of Katya's TCK interview... But I've had NO time and I am T-I-R-E-D... So here's this tiny tidbit I hold out as an offering!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I can't wait to hear, but will be patient enough to wait. ;)
BTW - I have a little something for you over on my blog. Come by when you get a chance.