Thursday, April 23, 2009

Advertising in this Economy...


"Our products remain affordable. Evidently our cows aren't too skilled in economics."


"Save and Survive."

Hmm. As if anyone needs a high definition television set to survive during an economic crisis... More and more, advertising is reflecting the current situation... Nowadays you see more and more ads for banks and real estate; Russians think of property as one of the safest things to do with their money. Given the price of land in Russia, they're probably right!

1 comment:

katbat said...

thanks for the comment! I am nervous every time I go out - and at some point I need to brave the metro! I would LOVE your nanny contacts! with the kids not in school we are having a little too much "special time with mom!" do you still have my email?