Friday, April 24, 2009

Off to Beverly Hills... Kind of...


Natalia is begging me to go see this movie today... We're off to Mega Mall to stock up on towels and pillows so we're ready when our company arrives in two weeks! (Wow! So soon! This is really happening!)

You can watch the trailer in Russian here; it's so funny hearing it dubbed!

Given that she's going to have to be a real trooper while I shop, organize and clean these next two weeks, I'm planning on taking her. We'll let you know how it goes!

4 comments:

Katya said...

My sitter took the kids this summer... she said it was not nearly as horrible as she thought it was going to be. She said it was actually cute.

Rachael said...

Katya and Kristen LOVED this movie. In fact Katya was laughing out loud most of it, and we all kept shh-ing her.

I'm getting excited about our trip too! I was going to ask you if I needed to squeeze a pillow in my suitcase. Sounds like you've got it covered.

Tina in CT said...

I want to see it too. I'll have to rent the DVD. I loved "Hotel for Dogs" and know that my Liesel would love to be a hotel guest there.

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

Hi...Just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy your blog;-). Quite well done!!! We have adopted three of our five girls from Russia and will be returning for a child we met while adopting our Katie Aunna (Murmansk). Speaking of Katie and movies....The Bee Movie (in Russian) was a lifesaver while we waited out our ten days with a 6 y/o in a hotel room...haha...actually 27 days with Holidays last April/May 2008. I will have to get Beverly Hills Chihuahua for Vika when we travel the end of this summer. Oh how I pray the airline prices are reasonable then. That NY to Moscow sale would be so delightful for us. Many blessing!!! Trisha (mom2b4#10)