Monday, April 20, 2009

Um, Not Quite...


I walked by this car and just had to stop and take a picture! 


You've seen pictures here before of all the decked-out cars driving around Moscow... Decorated with fancy illustrations of leopards, jaguars, the Parisian skyline, rare flowers, or Russian kokhloma designs... 

This one? I guess he tried... 

One reader couldn't tell what it is: it's a fireball decal on a really old tin can of a Russian car. The driver is trying to be really cool, and well, kind of failing...

5 comments:

Tina in CT said...

What is it?

Natalie said...

lol. nice!

Tina in CT said...

I got that it was a filthy old tin can but couldn't make out the decal. So that's a fireball. Didn't do a thing to imporve the filthy old tin can Russian car.

The living room is not FULL of your stuff and Cheryl is coming over so we can start packing boxes to go to Rachel and my extra suitcase. I'm already tired from cleaning and hauling everything to the living room. The dog has been whining almost non-stop in her crate as I can't have her loose with all of this.

Annie said...

So funny, and cute, and kind-of lovable. That is just the sort of guy I'd fall in love with....were I young again. Hate to admit....but there we are.

Anonymous said...

If I would be him, I would place it strategically over the most rusted parts. At least it will serve some purpose!
Olga