Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eye-Popping Advertising


Hmm... First thought when I noticed the new trend in 3-D advertising? "Cool!"


Next thought? "Oh, no... Just what we needed... Something else to distract drivers..." I noticed many a driver gawking at this woman "walking a tightrope" across the Garden Ring in front of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! (Look really carefully). 


Take it or leave it, it sure is popular here these days... Everywhere you turn, billboards have cut-outs and three-dimensional aspects. Some parts are even motorized, unexpectedly moving.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is cool, but i agree - you don't need anything else that makes the streets dangerous....be careful out there! esp with your guests coming...have fun!

miss you!
jeannie

Tina in CT said...

I agree.

Carolynn and Steve said...

I think there are times that I've needed chocolate that bad.... :-) Thanks for sharing, I love this kind of stuff!

Annie said...

I have to say the tightrope walker is REALLY cool!!!