Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Few Prayers Would Be Welcome...

My best friend in Moscow got that much-dreaded phone call in the middle of the night, and she had to rush to the airport to head to the hospital where her mom is in critical condition from blood clotting and internal bleeding... Her mom is a FORCE OF LIFE and it's so hard to imagine her unconscious...

We literally crossed each other's paths in our coming and going from Moscow and I so wish I could have personally given her a huge hug as she sped home to California... 

If you're the praying kind, please pray that her mother (Marlene) will be healed, that she and the rest of the family will have the strength they need throughout this all, and that her children will do OK without her here in Moscow this week. Her son is starring in a school play tomorrow, and I pray he'll feel confident and enjoy this moment to shine without his mom there. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not pray, but I wish the best of luck to your friend and her mother.
Olga

Elle J said...

I will pray for your friend and her family ...