Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Belated Father's Day, Dad!


Being without the internet in Italy really threw me for a loop this year. I usually rely on all the various reminders you get from advertisers about upcoming holidays! I thought for a second that it was the holiday on Sunday, the girls and I wished Chris a hearty holiday as soon as we saw him, but HE told us that it wasn't Father's Day yet! So I missed then wishing my own dad a good day! 

We can't wait to see you, Dad! We'll have to celebrate once we get there! 

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Have a great visit w/Dad.

Anonymous said...

hey tamara - i just left you an email - i couldn't get your phone number clearly from message, so please call or email me your phone number ; )

miss you!
jeannie

Elli said...

You have very wonderful girls!:))