Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome to the Blogosphere!

In the midst of all the flurry of activity surrounding heading back to Moscow and getting ready for the school year, I've neglected to welcome a new blogger to our quirky blogging world...


I never would have "thunk" it! I'm so impressed by her determination to conquer new technology and to have fun with it.

This is where it all started, when we were visiting Rachael, my friend who first convinced me to start a blog: 


We all sat around the table, working on our blogs or pathetically commenting on each others'! Rachael and I worked hard to help my mom get started, creating her header and putting together her sidebar. 

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Yup, that's me with my hands over my face. Boy were we nerds sitting around the table commenting on each other's blogs but it was so much fun. I need to do an update on my blog but I need to go vacum and dust my bedroom.

Annie said...

You did a wonderful job with her blog and header....and Tina is doing a super job with the writing!

Cecelia said...

I love Tina's blog. I thought she should have started one a long time ago.