Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Multi-Tasking, Moscow-Style


You can pick up a bra and panties at either end of your daily commute since it's common to see kiosks like this in passageways that lead to and from the subway... Some feature rather risqué designs, too... 

When I think of how long it takes me to pick out bras when back in the USA, how many I have to try on before finding one that fits... I feel so bad for the women who simply point and pay for ones without ever trying them on! 

You can surely forget returning them if the size is wrong....

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Funny how we didn't see them over Victory Day weekend. Hummmmmm.....

Annie said...

I have a "favorite" photo from Ivanovo... In the outdoor stalls there was one that featured underwear, and the proprietor would just hold up a tablecloth if someone wished to try on a bra before purchasing!

I did see someone do it, too! Other ladies tried them on over their clothing.

I guess I should make it clear - my photo was ONLY of the stall, itself!!!!

Наташа said...

Sounds funny but you know what they sell there... 1st of all - shopping underground is not healthy :)
2nd - usually they sell paints and t-shorts or smth like that...
3d - there are so many good shops where women can try bra on...

so please! don't make people think that's the only way :)

i love your blog, read you for about half a year.