Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quick Update

Katya better and happily back at school? Check!

Classes going well for all? Check!

Me busier than I could ever have imagined? Check, check, check!

But really enjoying it, provided I can get enough sleep? Check!

Me deciding to not start baking Katya's birthday cake at 10:30 p.m. and postponing her party until next Wednesday so I could take care of ME and go to bed? Check!

Katya understanding and being supportive about it? Well, eventually, check!

Me so pressed for time that I haven't really checked email/blogs since getting back to Moscow? Check, regretfully...

Natalia with a fever for the past 24 hours and now home sick? (Probably a virus). Check! :-(

Us all thrilled we own the complete run of The Brady Bunch? Check! Check! Check!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like very fast track to me. Good luck!
Olga

The Expatresse said...

Whew. I'm exhausted just reading this.

Going for my nap now . . .

Jojo, Julz, Julianne said...

I too am very busy with my new year...BUT my little ones are precious this year. I have 5 four year olds. They will turn 5 at the end of the month!
This year, will be a fun teaching year for many!!! I am glad you are enjoying your new job```