Friday, September 11, 2009

"Street Talk"


This isn't the clearest photo; it's all I could manage with the camera on my phone. What you're looking at is a VERY dirty car, one that clearly hasn't been driven in AGES, simply left parked on the side of the road.

Someone must have walked by it enough to think it might be abandoned... Or at least no longer wanted by it's owner. What to do? Well, simply write "I'll buy it" on the window, by  tracing through all the dust and grime, also leaving your mobile number.

"I'm not selling" was the reply later left beneath.

I'm not sure why, but I found this very funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a Russian expression - sobaka na sene - which describes the situation perfectly. Sobaka (the dog) does not have any use for seno (hay) but never the less will gard it with vigilance. It must be part of the national character
Olga