Monday, November 16, 2009

Another Update on Lyalya

He's doing just great! Yesterday was a real turning point. He started to wash himself, and he met us at the door for the first time since becoming ill. Asya isn't as afraid of him anymore, either; she wouldn't go anywhere near him while he was still obviously sick--even hissing at him, poor thing!

He has pep... He's happy... And he won't let you hold him all day any more.

YAY!

As for my hand, the top of it is now a purple and yellow and bruise, but I'm just fine.

6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

A week ago no one would have known that he'd be feeling as he now does. Thank goodness he pulled through so well and is more his old self. I'm looking forward to seeing him (and Asya too).

Annie said...

So glad he's better - and your valient efforts paid off!

The Expatresse said...

Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job nursing him back to health. Congratulations!
Olga

garnet said...

I'm been lousy, really lousy, at commenting recently, but I have been following the story of your cat with great interest and am *so* glad to hear he is doing better. Our cats are pretty important to us around here as well.

Isma said...

I just discovered that sad story that happened to your cat, and I'm sooo really relieved to hear everything seems to be going back to normal...
Cats are so important to our lives, they're really part of the family...
I like the way you're happy that your cat doesn't want to be in your arms all day long (back to feline normality ;-)))
Good luck to you all !!