Thursday, November 5, 2009

Eine Kleine Nachtmusik


video

Yes, touristy, but fun! I'm so used to the violin music in Moscow; this was a nice change.

'Twas a "traditional" day in the morning, too... Our driver met us in full Highland attire:


I have a bunch more to upload, but have had no time. Yesterday was also very stressful because Lyalya, Katya's cat, became very ill while we were gone. Luckily x-rays today showed that he has a ball stuck inside him and they hope to have helped it along... If that doesn't work, he'll have to have surgery. I'm so thankful it's not something we couldn't immediately address! I felt so powerless being so far away, just wanting to hold him...

5 comments:

Tina in CT said...

As you know, I love kilts. Wish I could fit into my several dozen.

That man looks great in his outfit. Remember Mr. Mc from school in his?

So relieved about Lyalya!!!!!

Hope you're feeling better.

Had a flat tire on my way to work. Came home to make some calls about tires and am off to the tire store.

Tina in CT said...

Wished you were there and not in Moscow - I loved Scotland. The girls could have a Scotish accent -so cute. They don't require a Visa either.

Annie said...

Such a cute photo!

Annie said...

Oh, Tina! Come on! If she were in Scotland you would have a whole different set of e-friends. And I'm so glad I know you!

Tina in CT said...

Annie,

You have a good point BUT Scotland is a lot closer to home,I could get there easier and I loved Scotland.