Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fairy Tale Stocking Fillers

PETER RABBIT HOPS necklace

I found the cutest shop on Etsy this morning... Aren't these necklaces really neat? The artist's designs are so clever! Most of the pieces are available in both silver and gold. An added bonus: her prices are also fantastic.

CHERRY BLOSSOM OWL necklace

RAINY DAY WITH MY UMBRELLA silver necklace

RAINY DAY WITH MY UMBRELLA gold necklace

SWEET AUTUMN BIRD locket necklace

ROSE BUD TEA Part 2 necklace

GOLDEN BRANCH and NEST necklace

11 comments:

The Expatresse said...

Oh, very sweet!

Fioleta said...

They are cute, great find.

Tina in CT said...

Absolutely adorable!

Annie said...

Those really are clever and charming!

garnet said...

Oh, these are beautiful. I can't wait to check out the shop.

Shoot Son Dang Girl Alissa said...

Oh My Goodness!

These are the most adorable pieces of jewelry I have ever seen.

must resist the urge to get them all!

Thanks for sharing=)

-Alissa

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Olga

Tina in CT said...

A priority packed was delivered from the PO yesterday from Hawaii.

Tina in CT said...

Just read your email about Lyalya. Call me when you get home. I'm home all day baking for Xmas. So frustrating that my home comcast email won't go through to you. Hoping all will be ok with Lyalya. It's 2:17.

Tiqvah said...

Very cute treasures,though they are not the instigators of this comment. I'm just writing to say that as a TCK and as a home-school teacher who is teaching a unit on Russia, I really appreciated and enjoyed reading through your blog. Thank you for such a wonderful glimpse of life in Moscow for expats.

Tina in CT said...

Can't print Fed Ex note here at home but will do so at work today.