Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year Brings New Bloggers

Katya and Natalia have joined the blogosphere, writing their own blogs on my blogger account. I don't want them to have email accounts yet, but I agreed to let them write their own entries with my approval. This will be good practice for them; Natalia already picked up some pointers about punctuation!

They are SO excited to share their take on growing up in Moscow.


Their header designs are still in flux, but this is what they have come up with so far.

6 comments:

Hevel said...

I love your neaw design and the girls' blogs look awesome! My kids have been begging me to let them blog.

Happy 2010!

Tami said...

How exciting! I'm adding them to blogger reader right now. ;)
LOVE your new design!

Tina in CT said...

Grandma Streusel is too tired after two days straight with no sleep. I'm off to bed.

Amanda said...

Wow! Taht's so cool!

Rachael said...

Very cute. Can't wait to hear what they have to say.

garnet said...

How nice for the girls. I'll have to show my daughter. Recently I came across the blog of a nine-year-old and was pretty impressed. I couldn't imagine mine writing that way -- but it did start me thinking it might be an idea to see if she would try. It could only improve her writing skills.