Friday, March 26, 2010

Yum, Yum, Good...

Catching up with my dear thesis advisor from college and graduate school + Carvel mint chocolate chip ice cream + Times Square + success getting nine half-priced tickets in the orchestra section of "West Side Story" + 20 minutes dashing into American Girl for a surprise for Katya and Natalia + latte from Starbucks that cost half of what it does in Moscow + comfortable boots from the bargain bin at Aerosoles after getting blisters from the ones I was wearing= GREAT AFTERNOON!

Even in cold, nasty rain that lasted all day long!

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Add in + Cadbury mini eggs on Monday that I'm bringing!!!!

Can't wait to see you!!!!!

garnet said...

Mmm, I love mint chocolate chip ice cream. Can't remember the last time I had some. And I'd love to visit American Girl myself. I just put in an order there for Christmas gifts to pick up this summer.