Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cool Bags!


The girls saved up their allowance last year to buy these neat bags... They have a pocket that pops open to turn the purse into a doll/stuffed animal carrier. I love that the bags were created by a New York mom and dad to meet the needs of girls they observed in the city who had trouble sticking their dolls into backpacks, etc.


Their website features pictures of kids using the bags, and I mentioned to the creator how cool it would be to add a picture with a Moscow background. He agreed, and today I snapped these pictures!

6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Good idea.

I leave for Beth's at 2:00 as I'm stopping first at Cheryl's.

Looks like you have good weather for Easter too.

Cute pictures of the girls.

Jen just came by with yellow tulips for me and Cheryl came by yesterday with the most unusual and gorgeous pink and white ruffled tulips.

Tisha said...

I recently found your blog and have been following but this is my first time posting. Your girls are adorable and these bags are great. My son was born in Tyumen and we have been to Russia three times. Needless to say, Russia has a special place in our hearts. I really enjoy reading about your Moscow adventures.

Happy Easter to you!
Tisha
P.S. Stay safe on the Metro!!!!!

Jojo, Julz, Julianne said...

Love the bags!
And my have your girlz really been growing!!

Side note:
WHAT KIND OF CAMERA DO YOU HAVE? Your pictures are always so clear and bright!

The Expatresse said...

Yes, the girls seem to have really grown since I saw them!

Larissa said...

What a great bag! Thanks for sharing this. I'll have to look into getting one. I think it would be very popular here as lately a doll has become very important around the house.

garnet said...

Oops, that last comment was from me -- I didn't realize my daughter was signed into her account.