Friday, April 16, 2010

Cuckoos in Tutus

Katya and her friends, a.k.a. "Cuckoos in Tutus," were in a music festival yesterday! It's called "Happy Childhood 2010" and students from all over Moscow are competing. We don't know the results yet, but the girls were great. The head of the lower school English program wrote all the lyrics, the music teacher put them to music, and then they did all the choreography!

The girls all had SO much fun. Parents weren't able to attend, so I asked a teacher to make this video for me.

5 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Video not there.

The Expatresse said...

I can see it. Very cute. I want a skirt like that.

Tina in CT said...

Really cute but I couldn't make out the words unfortunately. Is the beginning of the preteen years? I bet the girls had lots of fun. Can't wait to hear how they did in the competition.

If she goes on the road with her rock group, how will we ever see her?

Anonymous said...

The girls are so cute!!!!!!!!!
Great video.
Olga

Lois said...

Tami-
You have INCREDIBLY talented, confident, and poised kids. (It must be in the genes!) I just watched Natalia's talent show video and now Katya's performance. Adorable!