Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Not Your Typical Tupperware Lady

(Edited on May 22)


I walked by this lady the other day. You never really know what you'll find on sale on Moscow streets!

(Edited on May 22)

There are actually other American direct-sale products that have been here for over a decade... Amway, Avon and Mary Kay instantly come to mind... How I wish that Creative Memories (scrapbooking) had chosen to expand here when we moved! I was so disappointed to have to give up my business with them (I was a Unit Leader) when we left the USA. As for the Tupperware on sale above, I've seen it in many places here, and it has been here for a while. I'm sure this grandma bought it somewhere else and is simply reselling it.

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Have you read my blog lately?

Tina in CT said...

So Tupperware has received Moscow. Wonder how it got to that lady. Is she a registered Tupperware dealer????? Better than the picked apples we saw floating in a jar near the subway station that a man was selling when I was there at Xmas.

Levi Muller said...

Tupperware is sold in almost 100 countries. Russia is one of our more successful countries.

Jojo, Julz, Julianne said...

Avon is next!!!