Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Enrage-A-Lot... Part 3...

This is beyond ridiculous. I have to pay to call all the way to Moscow to actually speak with an agent, and now I'm being told AGAIN that I have to go pay the ticket-change fee personally at an Enrage-A-Lot office.

SO THIS STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN!

AAAAAARGH!

I told her NO WAY, that I find it hard to believe that not a single employee within the USA is able to return my phone call and take down my credit card information to pay the fee... I insisted that someone call me back, since I can't even get a voice mailbox using their USA numbers to leave a message...

I've now been on hold for five minutes... We'll see how this goes...

2 comments:

Jojo, Julz, Julianne said...

Oh I soo, have a similar story only I was in Novosibirsk, needing to change a ticket...And the computers were down...I asked,
"OF THE ENTIRE AIRLINE?" the counter replied..Da.
Not being able to wrap my head around this, I told my coordinator to call Moscow and they could possibly do it online from their offices..She did, and because we were changing the tickets, it had to be done in person...
Could only change the Novo to moscow flight, then rinse and repeat in MOSCOW>.
they tried to charge us 250 per ticket...Didn't happen. but still
It was two days of a nightmare and I had a translator!
BESTTTTT OF LUCK TO YOU!!!!!
and man, if I was home I could get some treats to your girlz in DC...
Bummer!

Tina in CT said...

This deserves to be documented in a step-by-step letter to the powers that be at the airlines.