Sunday, August 1, 2010

Portrait Time


Ah. Cousins. Such a peaceful, sweet photograph...


I took over 150 photos in order to get at least one good one...


This shot sure screams, "Christmas Card Photo!"


Ah, but the work that went into it... The planning, the screaming, the tears, the anguish... The punishment...


And the foolishness, thank goodness. Laughter can save even the most dreadful situations... (Makes you really wonder what the baby is thinking, n'est-ce pas?)

At least the grandparents now have their framable portrait... And it's over!

6 comments:

Annie said...

I love that top one! Good work! I'm glad you got some creative time in (however difficult your materials proved to be).

Anonymous said...

I like the last one. I know it will be hard to explain to visitors if it is framed, but I think it worth the trouble.
Olga

Anonymous said...

http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2010/07/13/gymnastics-school-in-st-petersburg/

Tina in CT said...

You deserve a medal!

Tina in CT said...

I'm sure Natalia was NOT thrilled about having to wear the dress. It's probably the last time she'll have it on. And, she probably doesn't like the color either.

Maggie May said...

lovely! and reading through your blog, i'm sorry you felt attacked for your parenting skills by someone, probably someone who has no experience in doing what you are now. hang in there Momma.