Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Still Exciting After All These Years...


These are for ME! August means new pencils, folders, clips, etc... That's when "New Year's Resolutions" are made in my book...
  • "This will be the year of improved organization!"
  • "This year I'll always have scissors and a stapler when I need one!"
  • "This year I'll stay on top of the grade book every day!"
  • "This year I'll plan well enough in advance so that I'm not stuck up past midnight photocopying!"
  • "This year I won't let myself plan lessons in such detail that I place them above my own need for sleep!"
Ah, good intentions.

Wonder when I will actually even get back to school...

4 comments:

The Expatresse said...

I love fall and the start of the new school year. To me it always heralds the start of new possibilities.

However, under the current circumstances in Moscow, I would be refusing to go near until the first snow. Keep us posted.

Tina in CT said...

I agree with you!!!!!!!

There is no way that I would trust what the Russian govt. publishes about safety.

Katya said...

I love back to school shopping. :-)

Katie (and Tony) said...

Wow! Lots of updates! I am so sorry for your airline problems. You need to let everyone know not to use AEROFLOT! This is why I can't live in Russia...5 weeks for our adoption was enough for me! I don't know how you do it sometimes.

Hoping you get some health answers before you leave. In the meantime, soak in American life while you can...