Monday, August 15, 2011

Cousins, Part I...


My dad comes from a BIG family (nine kids) and I have so many cousins here! As a result, my kids have a bunch of really great second cousins here to see! We had lunch with my beautiful cousin Lindsey and her fiancé on Sunday; their wedding is this coming weekend... Then this week they're seeing all the other kids who are more their age. For kids who haven't seen each other in two years, they sure picked up where they left off!



Can't wait for them to see my other dear cousins' kids as the week goes on... 

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I see her mom in her face. Glad that the girls are getting to have time with their Oregon cousins.

Tina in CT said...

I also see her Grandma Kathy in her eyes.

rolise said...

Such sweet photos.

Tor Hershman said...

Good you got your kids outta this rotten empire.