Friday, August 12, 2011

My Daughter the Hiker—and Budding Photographer!


One day this week Katya and my in-laws went for a hike at Beaver Brook Trail outside of Denver. It was nice for them to spend some time together just the three of them... plus two eager dogs!


Katya took such fantastic photos! I'm very proud of her!

 Beatrice...

 And Henry!


The girls miss all their grandparents as they say good-bye during the summer... Now on to our last stop (I'm enjoying in-flight wifi for the first time) with my dad in Portland, OR!

3 comments:

Banker Chick said...

I like all the new stuff you have in your sidebar. It will take me a while to check it all out. Hope the rest of the summer will be wonderful for you and the girls.

Tina in CT said...

Great pictures of Katya (she looks like a Swedish glamour girl), Carole & John, scenery, Henry and Princess B (although she has a strang expression).

Did she have your camera or her iTouch?

Amanda said...

Gorgeous! I love the one with the sun flare!